Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's only been a year since I put pictures on here!  Wow!  Well, I have finally found a young lady who lives locally who loves to photograph for a hobby.  YEA!!!!!  I have a few more shots to add that we've taken over the last year, but my family is itching to see these ones.   
Elisabeth is almost 5.
Lydia is 2 1/2.







I was trying to guide them with their "tea party" and in trying to get out of the photo, promptly lost my balance.
Elisabeth found this to be entirely TOO funny.
Don't let this charm fool you!  She is a corker!


Elisabeth looks like her daddy.  Lydia acts like him!
\
The girls were delighted with all the deer we saw out at Red Hill State Park.
For those of you who couldn't tell by the "big mama" photo above, this sign should explain further:
Lydia is actually more excited than she looks :-)





Yup, I did overkill on these pictures, but that's to make up for all I've missed in the last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment